So I decided to make a steampunk one... and i thought : why not a little cyber ?
We don't see much of this mix : the sober steampunk and the flashy cyber look !
So here's what I came up with :
- Dread falls DIY : I don't want to have just wollen dread fall, i want one with pipes, and funny stuff in it like this guy :
and a mix of this :
- A skirt, kinda like this :
or i'll just put my black boho black dress and make some things like this to make it steampunk-like and to recreate the shape of the skirt above :
- I will have a black corset above this :

with high black or grey high socks. And i'll probably wear my Art Boots :
and a lot of makeup (jk, but kinda xD), and a lot of jewelry !
and of courseeeeeeeeeeeee my headphones :D





Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire