# How to...

Speak in Bueh.

Manatee's language.

Our new translator, Mr Who Doesn't Have A Name Yet :

 is going to introduce you to the Bueh thinking of language. Of course, in English.
Now, I will turn over Mr Who Doesn't Have A Name Yet :



- Ahem. So. About. The. Bueh. Language.

It is a new kind of language. Only one word "bueh" that can mean every word.


So, how do manatees do to understand themselves ?

It's just a question of accentuation and how they opened their mouth. I've been watching the manatee talking, and it was kinda interesting. They also use their flipper to show to other if they are angry, hungry, or sleepy.
I also noticed that the way they move their neck-face is relevant to understand clearly the message.

 


To them, the corporeal language is very important. Cuz they're kinda blind in water.


Uahh, i'm so tired after this long text. No, no, don't laugh ! I'm tiny and i need a lot of strength to push every single letter.


Here's Dr Yule again. He just went to sleep. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Have a nice day !

Aucun commentaire: